For Pharmilab, a provider of regulatory affairs consultancy and analytical control services, Quality is understood as an integral and core part of the development of our business project with regard to constant learning of management and in the relationship with society, with our partners and in particular with our customers, to whom we direct the fruits of our work and whose satisfaction guides all our actions.
Thus, Pharmilab is committed to:
1. Satisfy our customers - Pharmilab's organizational structure, its culture and values, its management system and the skills of its employees, aim to enable us to be seen by our customers as an effective partner in meeting their needs, always ensuring a close relationship with the customer, thus allowing us to develop a stable and lasting relationship.
2. Result Oriented - With an awareness of legal and regulatory requirements, Pharmilab has a clear result oriented policy, as this is understood as the best expression of success. The result reflects our performance and ensures the sustained survival of our business project.
3. Ensure Impartiality - Pharmilab's structure, as well as all its employees, are focused on achieving results in an impartial manner.
4. Promote Quality and Continuous Improvement - We actively sensitize all our employees to the importance that Quality Management assumes in building our future and, in particular, to everyone's responsibility in the improvement and evolution of the internal system based on regulatory requirements. We intend to ensure current and future customer needs and expectations, as well as business sustainability.
5. To provide a service of excellence - By adequately identifying the needs of the client and the global market in which we operate and by regularly evaluating the performance of our management system, always in accordance with legal requirements. We perform our activities in order to achieve our strategic objectives and continuously increase the competitiveness and effectiveness of our business project.